The New England Region Solo (autocross) points series runs from early April until late October. Each season brings new people, ideas, and sites for our program. Typically, these changes are hammered out during our Winter Meeting in January, and appear here shortly after that. Our last points event is at Devens in Ayer, MA. Here we determine the NER Solo Driver of the Year, as the class champions take part in the Stirling Moss Runoff.
We run a charity event that is part of the Race Against Leukemia weekend. Road Race, Rally, and Solo events are held in the NHIS area during this weekend including the Jeff Gordon Challenge.
If you have never run an autocross, give it a try. It's a great way to learn more about your car's abilities, as well as your own! We have a fantastic Novice program to get you started. In the Novice Class, you compete with other novices, and we score you based on the car you drive, not your ability. It allows a newbie in a Miata the same chance as a driver in a Yugo to take home a trophy.
Solo Forum Posts
SCCA Solo News
- Campbell Takes Tire Rack SCCA Match Tour Pro Shootout Win
- McCance Takes Round Two of Tire Rack SCCA ProSolo Championship
- SoCal Sunshine Makes for Enjoyable Tire Rack SCCA Solo San Diego Champ Tour
- Female Drivers Rothmuller, Tooth Named Inaugural Recipients of SCCA Wendi Allen Scholarship
- Tire Rack SCCA Solo Championship Tour Takes on Texas