The New England Region Solo (autocross) points series runs from early April until late October. Each season brings new people, ideas, and sites for our program. Typically, these changes are hammered out during our Winter Meeting in January, and appear here shortly after that. Our last points event is at Devens in Ayer, MA. Here we determine the NER Solo Driver of the Year, as the class champions take part in the Stirling Moss Runoff.
We run a charity event that is part of the Race Against Leukemia weekend. Road Race, Rally, and Solo events are held in the NHIS area during this weekend including the Jeff Gordon Challenge.
If you have never run an autocross, give it a try. It's a great way to learn more about your car's abilities, as well as your own! We have a fantastic Novice program to get you started. In the Novice Class, you compete with other novices, and we score you based on the car you drive, not your ability. It allows a newbie in a Miata the same chance as a driver in a Yugo to take home a trophy.
Solo Forum Posts
SCCA Solo News
- Russell Wins Tire Rack ProSolo Finale Super Challenge and ProSolo Championship
- Tire Rack ProSolo Finale Showdown Set for Lincoln
- Speedway Motors CAM Invitational Part of ProSolo Finale Weekend
- Tire Rack Championship Tour from Wilmington Outlasts Foul Weather
- Cathers Caps off Weekend with Tire Rack ProSolo Super Challenge Win