The DoubleCross is back for it's 3rd year! It's comprised of both a Solo and RallyX component and will take part during the Saturday Solo and Sunday RallyX events. Drivers competing in the DoubleCross will also be able to compete in the full Solo and RallyCross events each day. We will be running two classes just like last year. Pair up with a RallyCross driver and share cars or bring two cars up. Or run the same car in both events. The choice is yours!
1. 25-driver entry limit. This may increase.
2. Cost: $40, donated straight to the RAL charity proceeds.
3. There will be 2 Solo runs on Saturday after the Challenge event, and two runs Sunday morning prior to the RallyX event.
4. There may be trophies, it may be just for bragging rights
The DoubleCross 1.0 "Open" class.
1. All cars to be tech'd by solo tech on Saturday and again on Sunday by the rally tech.
2. All runs count for a 4 run cumulative time.
3. Tires may be changed.
4. Suspension adjustments are permitted.
The DoubleCross 2.0 "Indexed" class.
1. 2 drivers will team up with each other so that each driver makes the Solo runs in a Solo car and the RallyX runs in a RallyX car.
2. Solo runs will be indexed using the PAX index.
3. RallyX runs will be indexed according to tire selection. Rally and snow tires will not be indexed. All-season and summer tires will be indexed at 0.95.
4. Total score will be the sum of all 4 indexed times.
To sign up, email your name, car year/make/model to me, firstname.lastname@example.org
. Entries are first come, first serve and will be limited. Payment of $40 on Saturday.
Competitors should arrive at NHMS by 2:30PM on Saturday for registration and tech.