Home   Help Search Login Register  

October 24, 2014, 11:30:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB Car Trailer  (Read 751 times)
DennisMotorsports
Driver

View Profile
« on: December 28, 2011, 11:25:19 am »

Hey all,
My trailer got sideswiped by an 18-wheeler on the way to my last rallycross, so I'm looking for a new one. Looking for an 18 ft open trailer. Let me know if you have one or know someone who does.
Thanks,
David

David Dennis
I drive the Neon
www.facebook.com/DennisMotorsports.RI
mhenry
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 03:01:18 pm »

what are you looking to spend?  just found this on craigslist real quick...

http://worcester.craigslist.org/cto/2769072581.html

im bored at work, so I will keep an eye open for others.   Grin

EDIT:
A little closer...
http://providence.craigslist.org/cto/2768278491.html
Or a bit cheaper...
http://southcoast.craigslist.org/cto/2759212059.html
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 03:12:21 pm by mhenry » Logged
DennisMotorsports
Driver

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2011, 11:45:11 am »

Thanks,
I looked on craigslist too...not sure how I missed this one http://southcoast.craigslist.org/cto/2759212059.html
I didn't put a price because I'm willing to spend a little more on a better trailer, but somewhere south of $2000 (the further the better lol)

David Dennis
I drive the Neon
crxmike
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2011, 10:03:33 pm »

I have been searching off and on for the last few months, but for the $1000 you spend on a 10 year old trailer that needs $500 in trailer tires, etc, I decided to just buy new.  I called Econotrailer down in PA (www.econotrailer.com) which is currently offering free delivery within 300 miles of their location (funny, when I called a couple weeks ago, it was within 500 miles).  There was also a discount on the 15' trailer they did not list on their website, I locked in at $1899 for a 15' Econotrailer and hope to get it delivered in the next couple weeks (ie before Stafford!).  Might be worth a call for their 18' trailer.

Good luck on the search.  I know I will be picking your brain on all things Neon, I am hoping to become an adopted member of the Dennis family, lol.  Prepared Front in a 1998 Neon R/T for 2012!
DennisMotorsports
Driver

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2011, 06:18:56 pm »

I have been searching off and on for the last few months, but for the $1000 you spend on a 10 year old trailer that needs $500 in trailer tires, etc, I decided to just buy new.  I called Econotrailer down in PA (www.econotrailer.com) which is currently offering free delivery within 300 miles of their location (funny, when I called a couple weeks ago, it was within 500 miles).  There was also a discount on the 15' trailer they did not list on their website, I locked in at $1899 for a 15' Econotrailer and hope to get it delivered in the next couple weeks (ie before Stafford!).  Might be worth a call for their 18' trailer.

Thanks, I'll give them a call for sure! We've gone to Wright Trailer in Seekonk, MA for a long time, but their new trailers a a little more than I want to spend right now (I think it was around $2800 for an 18 footer).

Good luck on the search.  I know I will be picking your brain on all things Neon, I am hoping to become an adopted member of the Dennis family, lol.  Prepared Front in a 1998 Neon R/T for 2012!

Sweet! If you need spare parts, you know who to ask! In the meantime, check out www.neons.org (if you haven't already). They tend to flame new members who ask questions without searching, but you can find everything you never wanted to know about a Neon on there

David Dennis
I drive the Neon
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: