Home   Help Search Login Register  

September 23, 2014, 02:19:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEDIV National Championship  (Read 1432 times)
CP
Driver

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2012, 10:25:36 pm »

I'm with Dwayne on this one.  Most of us just want to RACE as much as possible.  A National race weekend doesn't have much racing and thus the reason why alot of us don't bother to attend National weekends throughout the season.  The main reason that I attend the NHMS National is because it's the first local dose of racing for the season, National, Regional, Rational, whatever.  I've said this before: if the NHMS National was held mid-season, I wouldn't bother with it due to too much qualifying and not enough racing.  I'd much rather spend my dollars on a triple double weekend, or even the lottery start mentioned above for smaller groups to get an additional race on Saturday morning (SM2 has shrunk SM fields to a handful of cars in the NeDIV).

To respond to the original topic about another championship, don't we already have NERRC and NARRC?  Why do we need another one?  As it stands, many of those races score points for both championships already.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 10:28:54 pm by CP » Logged

-Cy
LTD Racing
JS154
Driver

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2012, 09:13:35 pm »

Since the Divisional championship is already based on National points, how would creating a separate championship make things easier?

As for a Bonus National, it depends if enough, people show up to make the bonus points worthwhile. If a Bonus National is just an extra event, that doesn;t mean it's going to draw more racers.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: