SM2 – Toyo Tire Rogue Series

Home Forums Club Racing SM2 – Toyo Tire Rogue Series

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I understand in FL a large group of SM2 drivers agreed to all run Toyo tires over the SM7 with the understanding that they are cheaper and last much longer. I am thinking of running them, but hate to be at a performance deficit against the Group. But if a bunch of drivers want to save some money and finish a little farther back, we can have our own rogue class winner?

Magical TrevorMagical Trevor

SMT is already a SM-based option in the three Divisional events NER hosts – it has not seen participation in our region for a while, so those interested could perhaps run that designation. If there’s a desire, someone should make an appeal to include the class in all NERRC events at the 05 March next Club Racing Board meeting.

Participant

Trevor – March 5? The Club Racing Board’s meeting is March 13.

Location for this meeting is not set as Fairfield Inn is closed due to a fire last Sunday.
    Same issue with the F&c meeting on Feb 22. I will post new location asap.
    Marilyn

Marilyn

Magical TrevorMagical Trevor

Whoops, I should have checked the date – actually, 3 April is the first confirmed meeting that I know of.

Hadn’t seen the news about the fire! Time to change up the meetingspace again, I guess…

Participant

CRB meeting March 13

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.