Membership with us is actually membership with the Sports Car Club of America. Because you want to participate mainly in New England Region Events, you are a New England Region member of the SCCA. This National membership allows you to travel to other Regions to participate.
You don't have to become a member to participate in the Road Rally or Solo II programs. However, it's a good idea, because at a Solo II event, for example, you save 15 bucks on the entry fee. If you attend all of our events, the membership could pay for itself!
So...how much is it? $90 gets you a full year membership, which includes subscriptions to the National SCCA magazine "SportsCar" and our regional magazine "Pit Talk".
$65 National dues plus $25 NER Regional dues.
- You are eligible for National Championships.
- You are eligible for SCCA competition driving schools—leading to a national racing license.
- You can work toward your SCCA “Official’s License” for duties at major regional and national Club events, as well as at professional events.
- Take part in social activities of nearby local chapters to which you’ll belong. Vote in Club elections, serve on committees, etc.
- Free annual subscription to SportsCar®, the SCCA official monthly magazine.
- Free SCCA cloth insignia for you jacket or cap plus decal for your car.
- Free Participant Accident insurance while participating in SCCA activities.
- Discounts on rental cars and merchandise.
FAMILY MEMBERSHIP (Husband/wife and children under age 21)
$101 National dues plus $25 NER Regional dues.
- Here’s a way to get your immediate family involved for less than the cost of two individual memberships.• Now your children (under 21 years of age) can hold certain worker licenses, receive a membership card, SCCA cloth insignia and decal, event insurance benefits and become active participants in the Club.
- Family shares a subscription to SportsCar.
FIRST GEAR (under age 24)
$45 NER Regional Dues.
- Includes subscription to SportsCar magazine ($24 value) insurance benefits and discounts on Club Merchandise and other products and services. Does not include ability to hold Club Racing, Pro Rally or Solo I competition license.
You might want to give a membership to a friend or loved one, too. Complete and mail in the registration form to become a member today!
|NER/SCCA Membership Application||69.99 KB|