How to use the new online Registration site: MotorsportReg.com
Please read the following information from the NER Chief Registrars about the new online Registration system at MotorsportReg.com.
First, review and update your information on ams.scca.com (which has details about your membership and licenses) to ensure your address, email, phone #, and licenses are correct. You can also upload a photo for a hard card/annual waiver. Waiver forms for annual waivers will be available at Registration.
To enter our events using MotorsportReg.com:
- If you do not already have one, create an account on MotorsportReg.com after reading these steps.
- By entering your name as it appears on your SCCA membership card your expiration date can be verified automatically when you enter an event.
- Once logged in, click "My Account" at the top right.
- Under “Club Memberships”, Add Club - add SCCA New England Region – Club Racing, and other regions you plan to race with.
- When you enter your membership# please remember to include the "_#" (ex: 123456_1), ie the same format as it appears on your SCCA membership card.
- Under “Garage” add your vehicle(s) making sure to enter make, model, color, 3 preferred car numbers, transponder number and sponsor. MotorsportReg does include questions that do not pertain to SCCA club racing – ignore them.
- Your Dashboard will show events for regions you’ve added to “Club Memberships” and you can customize your Calendar to show fewer/more events.
- In your Dashboard or Calendar find the event you want to enter, click on “Register! and follow directions to enter the event.
- One note for this event only, when you list your car and class for your entry, there will also be a place to choose “PAX” with a note telling you which to pick, “National” or “Regional”. This is for a report to Timing & Scoring specifically for the Rational event.
- There will be a link posted for the Supps and Schedule (and paper mail-in forms) posted on www.ner.org. Please read these Supps and print a copy for your use.
- MotorsportReg will send you a confirming email. You might also receive an email from the event Registrar just prior to the event confirming your car number plus any recent information relevant to the event.
- With MotorsportReg.com we can now offer a new payment method that will benefit you and help the Registration lines to move more quickly: Both credit card and Echeck payment can be used when you enter an event; these payments will be processed immediately by MotorsportReg. If you withdraw/cancel after making an online payment, MotorsportReg does charge a processing fee for refunds (which we pass on to you). Payments will still be accepted at the track via credit card, check or cash.
- Questions about completing your profile or registering for our events – contact Marilyn Freeman (508.561.2188 before 9pm). Questions about the event can also be answered by Jerry Rigoli. If you have technical issues with the online process on MotorsportReg.com, you can contact their customer support during normal business hours at 415-462-5603 or by email.
- Remember, you must still go through on-site registration at the track with your membership and competition license.
See you at the track,
Marilyn & Peg