Special Solo Events
The solo program has a couple of events that are handled a little differently than the typical event.
- Devens National Tour
- The Devens National Tour is one of the National-level events held all over the country, attracting the best competition from a wider radius than the typical local events.
- Northeast Divisional Championships
- Similar in format to a National Tour, the Northeast Divisional Championships attract a wider radius of competitors for a two-day event.
- Novice/Intermediate Driver School
- The school is your opportunity to get lots of seat time in several different solo course layouts, both with and without the help of instructors.
- Racing Against Leukemia, Solo-style
- The Racing Against Leukemia weekend is a big weekend for all of NER. For Solo competition, the morning runs make for a warm-up for the afternoon Challenge rounds. The top novices compete for the Bill Goodale Novice Challenge trophy and the open classes compete for the Jeff Gordon Challenge trophy.
- Stirling Moss Runoff
- The Stirling Moss Runoff is at the end of the points season in the NER region for solo. All the class champions compete for the overall win in the region for a trophy donated by Stirling Moss.
- Team Challenge
- The Team Challenge is an end-of-year fun event held after the points season is over, to let competitors form into teams spanning multiple classes.
- Test 'n' Tune
- This event is intended for experienced drivers to get the opportunity to tune their cars and get lots of seat time testing them on different course elements.